Big Purple Dog Walk
Last year our incredible fundraisers and #TeamPaws raised over £11,000 to support people affected by multiple sclerosis (MS). If you would like to sign up for our March 2023 event now is the time to fill out a sign-up form and start telling family and friends how you plan to support MS-UK!
During MS-UK’s loneliness and isolation research, we noticed that our furry friends play a big part in the MS Community, whether that be keeping their owner’s company, being the reason someone may go outside each day, or simply by just being there! That is why MS-UK has launched an exclusive virtual event… just you and your dogs!
So, whether your pooch is a pampered Poodle, a delicate Dachshund or a loving Labrador, all hounds are welcome to put their paws to the test and help to raise vital funds for MS-UK. Everyone that takes part will receive an exclusive MS-UK dog bandana to wear with pride during the challenge. When you raise your target of £100, your dog will receive their very own rosette and certificate for their achievements.
To join #TeamPaws all you need to do is...
- Set a challenge for you and your dog to complete in your community during the month of March
- Pledge to raise £100 for MS-UK by asking your friends, family and fellow dog walkers to sponsor you
- Grab your lead and go!
A few ideas for you
and your pooch!
- A mile every day for the whole month
- Complete a full marathon distance in one month
- A lap of the garden every day with your dog
- Going on your dog’s favourite walk
- Taking your dog out for the very first time
Whatever you decide to do, there are huge benefits to you and your beloved pets by getting outside for some fresh air.
Don’t have a dog but would love to take part?
What are you waiting for? Get your collars on and grab your leads… let’s go walkies for MS!