Paint the sky purple!
Get ready for the thrill of your life and the ultimate adrenaline rush by taking on a skydive for MS-UK.
Tandem fundraising – do it together! Make a day of it and share the experience of a lifetime with a friend. Cherish and share the adventure for years to come.
Event date Pick a date that suits you!
Registration fee £35, minimum sponsorship £500
Locations across the UK
You can paint the sky purple with MS-UK from 15 different locations all over the UK. You will receive full training on the day of your jump and will, of course, receive your very own MS-UK #TeamPurple t-shirt to jump in!
- The minimum age you can take part is 16 years, if you are under 18 years old you will need permission from a parent or guardian
- Most airfields have weight restrictions, the specific weight restrictions for each airfield are detailed on the booking link
- Skydiving is weather dependent and there is a chance that the skydive could be delayed. If the jump is affected by bad weather, the airfield will rearrange your jump to another date
- Can I take part if I have MS? If you have MS or any medical condition that could affect your jump, you will need to get a medical form signed by a medical professional. If you have any questions about this please contact Sadé on 01206 226500 who will be happy to discuss further
- To secure a spot at your chosen location, please book as soon as possible, as space is subject to availability
Where can I take part?
You can take part at the following venues