Paint the sky purple!
Get ready for the thrill of your life and the ultimate adrenaline rush by taking on a skydive for MS-UK.
Tandem fundraising – do it together! Make a day of it and share the experience of a lifetime with a friend. Cherish and share the adventure for years to come.
Event date 15 October 2022
Registration fee £35, minimum sponsorship £500
Locations across the UK
You can paint the sky purple with MS-UK from 15 different locations all over the UK. You will receive full training on the day of your jump and will, of course, receive your very own MS-UK #TeamPurple t-shirt to jump in!
- The minimum age you can take part is 16 years, if you are under 18 years old you will need permission from a parent or guardian
- Most airfields have weight restrictions, the specific weight restrictions for each airfield are detailed on the booking link
- Skydiving is weather dependent and there is a chance that the skydive could be delayed. If the jump is affected by bad weather, the airfield will rearrange your jump to another date
- Can I take part if I have MS? If you have MS or any medical condition that could affect your jump, you will need to get a medical form signed by a medical professional. If you have any questions about this please contact Sadé on 01206 226500 who will be happy to discuss further
- To secure a spot at your chosen location, please book as soon as possible, as space is subject to availability. We will be able to organise an alternative date if the 15 October is not available at your chosen location
Where can I take part?
You can take part at the following venues