Paint the sky purple!
Get ready for the thrill of your life and the ultimate adrenaline rush by taking on a tandem skydive for MS-UK.
Do you think you have what it takes? Then sign up today to join us in painting the sky purple and raising funds for people affected by multiple sclerosis (MS).
Receive a a half price registration fee of only £35 if you book on one of our national skydiving event days!
Once you’re registered, our fundraising team will support you every step of the way. You’ll receive our skydive fundraising pack filled with tips and advice on how to reach your £395 target. We can even send you additional merchandise to help support your fundraising!
We are excited to host two national skydiving events this year, follow the links below to sign up now!
To secure a spot at your chosen location, please book as soon as possible, as space is subject to availability
- Minimum sponsorship £395
- Multiple venues across the UK – find your nearest
- A Tandem skydive lets you experience free fall without the need for lots of training. A perfect experience for a first-time jump as you are attached to an instructor who does all the work for you
- The minimum age you can take part is 16 years, if you are under 18 years old you will need permission from a parent or guardian
- Most airfields have weight restrictions, the specific weight restrictions for each airfield are detailed on the booking link
- Skydiving is weather dependent and there is a chance that the skydive could be delayed. If the jump is affected by bad weather, the airfield will rearrange your jump to another date
- If you have MS or any medical condition that could affect your jump, you will need to get a medical form signed by a medical professional. If you have any questions about this please contact Sadé on 01206 226500 who will be happy to discuss further
- To secure a spot at your chosen location, please book as soon as possible, as space is subject to availability