MS-UK Virtual Auction
This summer, we are back and better than ever with our Midsummer Virtual Auction and we’re thrilled to bring you the opportunity to get your hands on some fabulous, must-have prizes and make a huge difference to MS-UK from the luxury of your own sofa!
We are here for anyone affected by MS. We want to make sure that people living with MS can access the support and information they need to live happier and healthier lives.
You can help us with our fundraising by sharing our auction with your networks to generate the highest bids for the items possible. What a win, win for everyone!
It’s so easy to take part. Simply browse through the prizes on Facebook and place your bid by commenting on the prize you want to win, the highest person in the comment section wins by the end of the week!
- Luxury garden furniture
- High quality painting and art books
- Two-night Bell Tent stay in Dorset
- Scrumptious food and drink hampers
- Personalised jewellery
- Pet portrait
- Boozy Bottomless Brunch class
- Wellbeing Hamper
- Skincare & beauty products
- Gorgeous large Mirror
With more to be announced!
To get involved simply:
- Register your interest by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Our fundraising team will send you a link when the auction goes live on 01 July
- Between 01 July – 10 July share the link with your contacts, the more bids we have the more money we will raise!
- Place your bid on anything that grabs your interest via the comments section on each individual post and keep an eye on the bids
- Keep your eyes peeled on our Facebook and Instagram pages for regular updates
Bids will close on Sunday 10 July 2022 at 7pm. Winners will be contacted to arrange collection of donations and delivery of prizes on Monday 11 July 2022.
Don’t miss out on this exciting new event to help raise much needed funds for MS-UK.
We would like to thank our donors for their support.
- The Avenue Cookery School
- Hywel Rees Artist
- Buy A Gift
- Wilkin & Sons
- Dorset Treasures
- Wickhams Wines
- Whitewall Galleries
- Joma Jewellery
- The Little Gin Shack
- Wooden Craft Products
- Sustainable Furniture
- Love Cheesecakes
And many more to reveal!
Virtual Auction Terms & Conditions
- You must be over 18 to place a bid on the Virtual Auction Facebook page.
- The Virtual Auction runs between the 09:00 on 01 July 2022 until 20:00 on 10 July 2022. Any bids received after this time will not be valid.
- Details of each prize can be found on the MS-UK Virtual Auction Facebook page.
- All bids must be placed in the comments section of the Virtual Auction page on Facebook.
- The winner will be the person who places the highest bid on each item.
- The successful bid for the prize will be the highest bid received by the scheduled end of the Virtual Auction. In the event that two or more bids equal the highest bid, the prize shall be awarded to the bid received first
- The winner will be contacted via Facebook on 11 July 2022 to make arrangements for payment and delivery of the prize.
- Your details maybe forwarded to the company providing the prize for delivery purposes.
- All prizes for the Virtual Auction have been donated to MS-UK.
- All items offered in the Virtual Auction are subject to availability and MS-UK shall not be liable for claims, expenses, costs, or any other losses
- You acknowledge that once MS-UK has confirmed that you are the highest bidder, you will be expected to pay for the prize
- Payments must be made by Wednesday 13 July 2022 at 12pm. If payments are not received by this time, we will offer the prize to the next highest bidder
- In the event that MS-UK are unable to contact the winning bidder by Wednesday 13 July 2022 at 12pm, or if the payment is not received from the winner by this date, MS-UK reserves the right to award the prize to the next highest bidder for each item.
- Unless otherwise agreed by MS-UK, the prize will not be released to you until payment has been received and cleared funds have been received.
- Please be aware that 100% of your bid will be donated to MS-UK, therefore we are unable to process any requests for refunds