MS-UK Helpline telephone interpreting service
We offer support via our Helpline to people affected by multiple sclerosis from all over the world. We aim to provide our professional information and support service including where our clients speak limited or no English at all.
MS-UK use a non-for-profit, values led, telephone interpreting service that covers over 100 languages. All the interpreters are qualified and based in the UK.
The interpreters are experienced in working with sensitive issues and have Disclosure and Barring Service clearance.
How to use the interpreting service
- Call the MS-UK Helpline for free on 0800 783 0518
- Tell us your name
- Tell us which language you wish to use
- Give us your contact telephone number
- Hang up and wait by your phone
- Please be patient, we will be finding an interpreter
- You will get a call back from an interpreter as soon as possible
- You will then be connected to an MS Advisor on our helpline and we will give you the support you need