MS-UK was established in 1993, and is a small national charity dedicated to empowering people affected by multiple sclerosis to make the most of today, and live life to the full.
Multiple sclerosis (MS) is a disease of the central nervous system (your brain and spinal cord). Approximately 100,000 people in the UK live with multiple sclerosis, and MS-UK provides information and support for anyone affected by MS.
To order a printed copy of our Impact Report 2016, email us at email@example.com or call us on 01206 226500
Our vision is that anyone affected by multiple sclerosis can access the information and support they need to ensure they have independence, choice and control.
Our mission is to provide high quality, accessible and relevant information and support to anyone affected by multiple sclerosis.
All of the staff at MS-UK sign up to our values and actively use them in their day to day roles. These are our core values:
- We put people affected by MS at the heart of our work
- We act in the best interests of our clients at all times
- We listen to people affected by MS, and ensure their voices inform our work
- We ensure all of our services and communications are accessible
- We respect individual’s rights to make informed decisions for themselves
- To remain unbiased, impartial and non-judgemental
- To treat everyone with care, compassion, respect and dignity
- To remain professional and transparent at all times